About This Blog

Come peer through the lens of Sacred Writings and Scripture to know ourselves and be made whole. There is always medicine to apply in our lives: emotional, relational, social and spiritual. My prayer is that the words of the early church and scripture will inform our identity and bring us healing that equips us to know and serve God with all our hearts.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Have you ever considered that you have a Father who wants to help you?

Rough but gentle hands
guide hers
as she holds her treasure
between them.
Sun streams across faces
and glasses rim
tiny features.
Questions pour forth
in a foreign tongue
but all is comfort.
Carefully he adjusts
her glasses
that the journey might
be made easier.
"There, child, can you see now?"
 
Munich April 2013
 
Medicine from Sacred Scripture:
 
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment