About This Blog

Come peer through the lens of Sacred Writings and Scripture to know ourselves and be made whole. There is always medicine to apply in our lives: emotional, relational, social and spiritual. My prayer is that the words of the early church and scripture will inform our identity and bring us healing that equips us to know and serve God with all our hearts.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

MELTING

Sunday, fifth week of Lent

As the chair lift inched its way up the mountain through the frigid air I heard music to my ears, a subtle sound of hope and spring. Under layers of frozen snow there was life and I wondered if there was a stream of living water underneath my weeks of struggling through Lent.

 The mountain stream bubbling down the hillside was so refreshing. Do I find that kind of life-giving water in the places I look? Jesus offers me a drink of living water, and if I would choose it I would bring life to others.

Where are you getting your water from?

Medicine from Sacred Scripture:

"Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of living water welling up to eternal life." John 4:14

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this - I needed to be asked that question today. May we always drink His living water.

    ReplyDelete